Sanden Eco® Plus Hot Water System
The only hot water system we recommend is the Sanden Eco® Plus Hot Water Heat Pump System.
Heat pump hot water is the most energy-efficient method to heat your hot water, reducing the amount of renewable energy used for your household hot water needs.
How does it work?
The Sanden Eco® Plus Hot Water Heat Pump System absorbs heat from the air and utilises heat exchange technology to heat water in such a way that saves energy, saves money and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. It is a highly energy-efficient replacement for your traditional electric hot water system.
- Suitable for all climates (-10 ºC to +43 ºC)
- Has automatic heating cycle, which makes it perfect for use with off-peak power
- Uses unique Ozone friendly R744 (CO2) refrigerant
Features & Benefits
The Sanden Eco® Plus Hot Water Heat Pump System is supplied as two separate components:
- Heat Pump Unit
- Stainless Steel Storage Tank
Heat Pump Unit
- Japanese heat pump uses ground-breaking CO2 refrigerant technology for superb cold-climate performance
- Whisper quiet operation, with industry leading noise level of 37 dB
- High quality, weather resistant construction for outdoor location
- 6 year Warranty
Stainless Steel Tank
- High quality, Australian-made marine grade stainless steel cylinder
- Fully insulated for minimal heat loss – exceptional heat retention
- Mains pressure rated
- Safety pressure and temperature relief valve
- 4 tank sizes: 160L, 250L, 315L ‘Short’, 315L ‘Tall’
- 15 year Warranty
Benefits to you
The system leads industry standards for quality and performance, and is now more affordable due to the highest level of STC values (small-scale technology certificates) of any currently available hot water heat pump. For example, you could receive $1,190 worth of STCs for a 315L system, based on STC values of $35.
- It uses only 22% of the energy required by an electric hot water system
- Can save you up to 78% of your conventional electric hot water costs
- Super quiet system
- Doesn’t require solar panels nor reliant on sunlight to operate
You can download the Sanden product brochure here:
See the Sanden Website for more information!