About MODE Electrical
MODE Electrical (Tas.) Pty Ltd was established by owners & directors Martin and Margaret Dingemanse in 2005 to specialise in customised power solutions for the renewable-energy sector.
MODE has a serious commitment to quality and service, and supply products and components that are industry leaders for their workmanship, performance, warranties and world-wide reputation.
In addition to undertaking many interesting and challenging installations throughout Tasmania, Martin & Margaret’s passion for providing life-saving services for communities in need has taken MODE to Africa in both 2013 and 2016 to build award-winning stand-alone systems for two different hospitals at Yei and Nzara, in South Sudan.
These projects sparked a passion for Martin and MODE Electrical, which will see them become a driving force in providing clean reliable energy for those who desperately need it.
MODE’s aim is to provide the best and most efficient renewable energy systems that will stand the test of time, and help power our world in a sustainable manner for years to come.
- A-Grade Electricians
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Contractors
- ArcTick Accreditation
- CEC Accreditation On-grid
- CEC Accreditation Grid-Connected with Battery Storage
- CEC Accreditation Stand Alone Systems
- Member of Tasmanian Renewable Energy Alliance (TREA)
- Member of Australian Smart Energy Council
- Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer
- Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) Trader
- National Award Winner Clean Energy Council 2013
- National Award Finalist Clean Energy Council 2014
- Tasmanian Telstra Micro Business Award Winner 2016
- Australian Telstra Micro Business Award Finalist 2016
- BOFA Tasmanian Innovation Award Winner 2016