About MODE Electrical
Owner and director, Martin Dingemanse established MODE Electrical in 2005 to specialise in custom electrical power solutions in the renewable energy sector.
The business has grown out of demand for solar energy and now employs several electricians together tackling a range of interesting and challenging solar projects throughout Tasmania.
Martin’s personal passion for providing power for those in need took him Africa in 2013, building a standalone solar system to provide enough energy to run a women’s and children’s hospital in Yei, South Sudan.
This project was awarded the Best Standalone Solar PV Power System at the Clean Energy Council National Awards in 2013. The project sparked a passion for Martin and MODE Electrical, which will see them become a driving force in providing clean reliable energy for those who desperately need it.
- A-Grade Electricians
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Contractor
- ArcTick Accreditation
- CEC Accreditation On-grid
- CEC Accreditation Off-grid
- Member of Tasmanian Renewable Energy Alliance (TREA)
- Member of Australian Solar Council
- Member of Clean Energy Council (CEC)
- Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) Trader
- National Award Winner Clean Energy Council 2013
- National Award Finalist Clean Energy Council 2014
- Tasmanian Telstra Micro Business Award Winner 2016
- Australian Tesltra Micro Business Award Finalist 2016
- BOFA Tasmanian Innovation Award 2016