Feedback & Complaints
As an independent Tasmanian Company, Mode Electrical has a serious commitment to excellence of product and service.
We love to receive feedback from our customers – compliments, suggestions, comments on different products and how they’re performing for you. We’ve learnt a lot from our customers over the years!
While we prioritise customer satisfaction and quality of service, however, we also appreciate that things don’t always go according to plan.
We value your right to complain about our services, decisions, actions, and staff. We’re genuinely committed to treating complaints seriously, and dealing with them promptly, fairly, and effectively.
Feedback & Complaints Process
If you would like to provide us with feedback, or have an issue you’d like to raise with Mode, we encourage you to do just that:
- Give us a call (03 6311 1599),
- Send us an email (email@example.com) , or
- Discuss it with us in person
We’d like to resolve things as soon as possible.
If we can’t resolve the matter at this point, there’s a few further steps you can take:
1. Request an Internal Review. One of Mode’s Directors will personally review the matter and respond directly to you.
2. If you are still dissatisfied with Mode’s response, you can raise the matter with one of the external authorities listed below:
Read the full version of Mode’s Complaint Management Policy here.